Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cookie Monster

Since I was a little girl I have loved, LOVED, to bake. I always wanted to be the mom on the corner who made the best chocolate chip cookies. I think I am getting pretty close, since I can win my way over Trevor with a fresh batch. Today was the very first time Stella and I made cookies together. She sat with me and licked the spoon and threw in every 4th chocolate chip, because she was eating them 3 at a time. It was the most fun I have ever had making cookies. I can't want to make more with her! She is getting so big now, she communicates everything she wants. When Trevor came home she crawled into his lap and handed him a cookie. Melts my heart that little one. I love her so much!


Trevor bought this little apron for her for Christmas, I am in love with it!


1 comment :

  1. I can't believe how big Stella is! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete