Friday, March 6, 2009

Quack Quack


A couple of weeks ago we had a break in the winter weather and we got sunshine. Lots of sunshine. In fact the temperature even rose above 45! We had to take advantage of the spring like moment before it was gone. We took Stella to Sugarhouse Park to feed the ducks. It was so funny! She loved the geese. She just wanted to touch them and eat the bread we were feeding them. I was a little nervous about her touching the geese, all I can remember from feeding such animals is when they bit me. I wanted Stella to have all fingers in the future. Luckily we survived with 10 fingers and 10 toes. She loved it! We loved it! We got to be outside together sitting on the grass soaking up the sunshine! I'm glad we did because 2 days later the inversion was back and we were stuck inside again.

No comments :

Post a Comment