Sunday, March 15, 2009

Summer Camp

Stella left for the whole week and it was hard, really hard. I had never felt like a needy mother and such, but I missed her. I missed her so much. Nothing felt the same without her, and I realized how easy she is. I can do everything I do with her and not really be to exhausted. Well that's what I thought before she came home and we were thrown in the mix of life with a toddler. I was was way to tired her first day back.

Trevor and I had a really nice time without her though. We went skiing, went to the temple, and went out to dinner. It was fun to just be with each other, sleeping in until we wanted to get out of bed, not when Stella told us to get out bed.
Thanks Kenny and Tehmi for spending the week chasing her for us! We will have to make this summer camp a yearly tradition!

No comments :

Post a Comment