Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I always forget that there is a whole week after Christmas before the end of the year. In my mind once Christmas is over, January is here and we start all over again. But as I have been rereading the blog and going through photos I've been thinking about what a crazy year we have had. A good year, a year we grew apart and then came back stronger together. We were thrown some curve balls but we came through. Trevor graduated college! What a huge accomplishment for our family, I couldn't be more proud of him. We decided to add an addition to our family, and spent the first few months wondering why, as I was so sick in bed. I got a new job with the ability to work from home permanently, which a working mother couldn't ask for anything better. Stella went to Daycare and I cried. She did not. She fell in love with it, they are her favorite days of the week. Our little girl went from being a baby to a toddler. She continues to be the light of our home. We have been blessed this last year and I'm grateful for that.



With 2009 coming to an end, I can't really wait for the 2010. For the new adventures it will bring, a new baby that will make her debut. To watch Stella be a sister and Trevor melt with another daughter. I'm excited and hopeful for a new grown up job for Trevor, and to be a mother of two. Life will continue to throw curve balls at us, regardless of what we do. It doesn't matter how many we get, it matters how we adjust to them. If we can continue to make the best of every situation we are given, then we really can't ask for more.
Cheers to 2010!!

No comments :

Post a Comment