Sunday, March 28, 2010

Month 2

Dear Ruby,
Oh my sweet dear Ruby, my heart is so full of love for you. Everyday seems to get more chaotic. Our chaos is something we have all grown used to, and we enjoy most of the time. It is sort of like we have grown immune to all the whirlwind that circles our family. Then we had you. You are a calm, peaceful, sweet spirit that makes all the wind swirling around us stop, immediately. You will never know how grateful I am for that. I can hold you in my arms and all the thoughts that are bouncing around my head just melt away.

You have started to smile. If we make eye contact you smile every time. If Stella is more than two inches away and not licking you, you smile at her. It is such a happy moment in our lives, those smiles. It makes waking up at 6:30am to see you smiling completely worth it.
You don't cry much, if ever. When you are hungry your fuss. When Stella's hair gets in your face you face you squirm. If I have left you alone in a room you get agitated when you realize no one is there talking to you.
I can't get over how much I love you. It has been such a great two months already. You are sleeping now 8 hours a night, oh how I love that. The trick is to keep you up until about 11pm, then you will sleep until 7:00am. Amazing!
I can't wait for the next months of your life. To watch you grow and personality develop, it will be so much fun!
Love Love
Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment