Monday, August 9, 2010

Fair

The fair was here and its always the biggest thing around this town during the summer time. Unfortunately the current battle between me and Stella, along with a few time constraints we didn't get to a lot of it. But my Mom did take Stella and Finley to the carnival, and they had a blast. They are starting to get a long and it's so much more fun now that they are. Ok, so the picture doesn't really show them getting along, but I promise they are. (Also, photo taken from Deb's phone.)
Because they were at the fair with their grandmother, Stella came home with a goldfish. She named him Billy. She carried him around in a little container for a day or two, and when I finally went to take a picture of him, he had died. Stella wanted to take him to the doctor to see why he wasn't swimming and was instead floating. Poor Billy. I'm just sad I failed to document Billy the fish.

Love Love


No comments :

Post a Comment