Monday, October 18, 2010

Friday Night

I have been on a lot of dates in my years. Lots of good ones, a handful of terrible ones that I will terrify my daughters with when they come home from their first worst date. But this past Friday night, I went on a date. With a really cute boy. I did my hair and wore high heels. We found a perfect parking spot and ate terrific sushi that we didn't have to wait in line for. While dining on sushi I sipped Diet Coke and we people watched on the patio. We talked about our days and he opened my car door. We made our way to Thriller. We found parking and he held my hand while we walked. Then he helped me to our seats which might have been the best ones in the house.
After examining the scene and pointing out a few great people watching moments the show started in perfect time. Michael Jackson is still stuck in my head. It was fabulous as always and I couldn't have had a better time. Sometimes I felt like he was enjoying watching me enjoy the show. And I really was, so I guess he can watch whatever he feels like.
We listened to the King of Pop all the way home.
I have been on a lot of good dates, a handful of terrible ones, and I can't think of a more perfect date than Friday night. It was easy and worked; the conversation flowed and I didn't fall in heels.
Love Love

4 comments :

  1. What a great post! Now I want to see a photo and hear scoop on this mystery man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! You deserve sushi and heels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like i need a better update little lady. i'm so glad you had such a fun time. you absolutely deserve it! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I am so happy for you and I think he is a great guy too:)

    ReplyDelete