Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welp, it's Wednesday




  • Hey, Happy first day of spring!
  • I was running on the treadmill today, I hate it. and I really hate it when the thing just stops. You can pretty much imagine the dramatics as I went flying forward trying to brace myself. I'm pretty graceful. cough
  • I registered Stella for Kindergarten today. How is she old enough for that? Maybe I'm getting old...
  • I went to bed last night at 10pm. It has been a really long time since I was asleep at 10pm. It felt pretty awesome. 
  • I was driving down the road and I saw my little brother coming towards me. So naturally, I slowed down nearly to a stop and rolled my window down. He passed by me with a casual two finger wave. Before I could say anything Stella pipes up from the back seat, "Ya know, I'm getting pretty sick of Hunter's crap." Couldn't have said it better myself Stella.
  • I had to get the girls shots last week and oh my. Dramatic is an understatement. As we were walking to the car, Stella with her giant tears streaming down her face says, "Mom, I feel like a giant needle went into my leg!"     No. Kidding. 
  • We went running as a family on Saturday and maybe it was fun? Ruby was in the chariot yelling, "Go Momma, GO!" Over and over the entire way. June rode her bike next me and I felt like I needed to push her the entire time, since ya know only she was getting tired. I can't say I blame her, I did make her ride 6.5 miles. 
  • I started feeding Gus baby food. I know you are surprised, but he loves it. Like a lot. 
  • Ruby sleeps with her eyes open. Creepy right?
  • I hung these really great polka dots on the girls wall in their bedroom. And since then I have been staring at them to make sure they are all straight. I'm pretty sure one of them is not, but not sure enough to move it. Hanging a grid of dots on a large wall is sort of a pain in the butt. Not recommended. 
  • I cut my hair off and when I asked how Stella liked it she said, "eh." Yeah. My five year old gave me the "eh". Have I mentioned my fear for her teenage years? 
  • Gus is maybe feeling better? It's hard to tell since he is pretty happy with or without bronchitis and lingering Pink Eye. 
  • Also, I pretty much confuse everyone when I call Stella, June and Henry, Gus. And there is a 50/50 chance I will call them one or the other. But I always call Ruby, Ruby. Weird? 
  • How many pair of Top Siders are too many? 
love love

No comments :

Post a Comment