Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will- I- Am Severinsen

Wednesday night Ash sent me a text saying she was having contractions about every 10 minutes and that baby Will was coming soon. Friday night at 9pm I arrived at the hospital to see Ash completely exhausted from all that labor. She was still only dilated to an 8. Hmm. He didn't come nearly as fast as anyone had wanted, but after a very quick c-section baby Will join Ashley and Kyle. I was so excited to be there and get to hold him! YAY! Congrats Kyle and Ash, we love you so much and that little one!
Here is Stella future love interest:
William Severinsen
8lbs - 20in


And 1 year, 3 months, & 3 days prior to Williams arrival Ash was there to hold Stella when she was nearly the same amount of minutes old! I love you Ash, your the best friend a girl could ask for! Congrats!


No comments :

Post a Comment