Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Child Labor

Since Stella is now a great big, BIG SISTER we have increased her responsibilities around the house. She is now on dish duty. Mostly because I HATE DOING THE DISHES. I think that is why I love to cook so much. Growing up the rule was if you cooked you did not have to clean up. So I cooked every single meal to guarantee that I didn't have to do dishes.

What are the best benefits of having children? They can do the dishes!! I can't believe this hasn't dawned on me before... I bet I can get Stella to clean the toilets as well...

2 comments :

  1. Allan and I love her smile and these pictures are the best... looks like the camera is working out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Do you rent her out?? How much does she charge?

    ReplyDelete