Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day in the life of a Hipsta

I have the desire to be creative in so many ways these days. I feel like it's trying to spring out in every medium possible. I've got art projects lined up waiting for time and modge podge stuck every where. I heart modge podge. But more than modge podge I have been taking photos and playing with after affects. I have a Holga camera and have been toying with it, but it's not that convenient. Then I discovered the Hipstamatic. It's a sort of toy camera for the iPhone and well I'm addicted.
I decided to document our day through the lens of a hipsta, or rather several lens. Stella took a majority or these...




































Love Love

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment :

  1. Did you make the quilt that is on your bed? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete