Monday, August 16, 2010

Zoo

We went to the zoo with all the girls last week and there could not have been a more needed break. It was so fun to go to the zoo and just be a mom. Stella and Finley were in heaven! It was so much more fun to go with them this year than in the past. Ruby was a dream child as always, but just hung out. I think the person who had the most fun would be Micall, she was so excited to be there with the girls and to show them everything. I'm so glad to have her as a tour guide.
Stella's favorite parts of the zoo were the Tigers, Baby Zuri the Elephant, and of course the monkeys. I think the Tigers were to coolest. We got to watch the mom Tiger jump up on the door and "roar" as Stella clenched to my body. Since then she has been "roaring" all over the place. I can't wait for all the zoo improvements, I really love going there. It is one of my favorite summer time activities. I'll let the photos tell you the rest...














Love Love

No comments :

Post a Comment