Thursday, March 22, 2012

Holiday Lanes

We took the girls bowling last Friday for date night and it was hilarious. There are few things better in a small town than the bowling alley on a Friday night. I mean seriously, the Holiday Lanes is top notch. The girls were in heaven the entire time. Ruby was so exited to pick the ball up out of the machine that spits it back that I was terrified she was going to take a bowling ball to the face. She didn't. But she would sit on the ground with the ball between her legs petting it, eyeing everyone around her. That was her ball. Stella is a pretty good bowling and with the assistance of that ramp thing, she bowled 2 spares, a strike and kicked Kevin's butt. I beat her by a few pins in the last frame. We dined on onion rings and cheese burgers afterward and I was delighted. The bowling alley is the best food around, and the scene doesn't get better. Thanks Kevin for taking us girls bowling!

love love

2 comments :

  1. Hi! So... you probably don't know who I am, but my husband is Brigg Owens. He is Kevin Brimhall's cousin, so I think that makes us cousins, right? Anyway, I am so excited that I found your blog! You girls are darling, and I loved your wedding dress. Anyway, I keep a blog too but it's private. Shoot me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite (that is, if you want one). Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my e-mail is diannemowens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete