Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Rooftop

I was delaying some very blog-worthy posts because they were stuck on my camera with no space to put them anywhere. 
Then that darling, amazing, most fantastic husband of mine bought me a new computer. And he wasn't settling on anything but the best. Hello Macbook Pro! The only thing he did request was that he start seeing more blog posts. I think I can do that. 
So after a day of tinkering and playing I downloaded all the photos, nearly a thousand of them, and realized we've been having a lot of fun the last few weeks. 

We went to support the Rooftop Concert in Provo the beginning of August. Kevin's good friend from high school hosts them and they really are pretty fun. We took the girls and they had the most fun running around. The people watching, food and music is all fantastic. I highly recommend it!




Seriously this guy in front of us was wearing his Youth Conference shirt. I love Provo. LOVE IT.



We mostly just watched the girls run around and tried to keep them from running backstage. 

love love

No comments :

Post a Comment