Friday, August 17, 2012

Over Ruled

Last week I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner AND I even set the table. Something we never do, we are usually just sitting at the bar coaxing the children through their dinners.
As we sat there and discussed our day, (super exciting stuff I'm sure...) we were deciding what to do after dinner. As I glanced at the clock it was already after 7. Apparently setting the table means we eat later than normal. Obviously my ideas include bath time, story and bed time. Kevin trumped my boring idea with the most exciting of ideas. Sprinkler underneath the tramp! Who pulls that one out of the hat at 7:15pm? The girls were thrilled and I was stuck being the boring parent. (Why am I always the boring parent?) Within minutes everyone was in their swimming suits slip sliding away.
Well I wasn't because the trampoline just makes me pee my pants. So I documented the entire event.

Indulge me in a dozen photos of my children soaking wet will you? Thanks...


love love

No comments :

Post a Comment