Saturday, August 18, 2012

Traveling Help Wanted.

Kevin made me go to the carnival. Yes. He made me do it. I did not want to go, not one single bit. Then he told me that I could have some candy afterwards and I decided that I should go, nobody wants to miss out on candy. I'm not sure why Kevin likes to do things like go to the small town carnival where the rides are about to fall apart and the carny's are all staring at you. Then again, I don't really want to go to Disneyland and he is dreaming of the day that he will take the girls. So maybe it's just me but my sanity is worth way more than the children's happiness.
But for one afternoon Kevin won, tickets were bought, rides were ridden, carny's were stared it; was everything they all hoped it would be.
The only saving grace was that I did get to document the afternoon.

Classy right?





 I'm trying to teach them to wave with their hands not directly in front of their faces... It's not working out so well.
And yes, we have clearly converted Kevin to riding bicycles.


I'm pretty sure there were pieces of the ride falling down on Kevin's head...

love love

1 comment :

  1. Even though I don't always comment, I read and love your blog. It was wonderful to meet you at the reunion and get to know you a little bit. You are even prettier in person than in your photos.
    Love, Dianne

    ReplyDelete