Wednesday, January 30, 2013

wednesday rambles on

  • Drool. Henry is drooling. a lot. 
  • my husband, he's amazing.
  • so is George Strait
  • oh gorgeous George....
  • Stella is dreamier than usual, such a tender heart that one.
  • I did the laundry and made meatloaf for dinner.
  • I KNOW RIGHT??
  • I like to ski real fast. 
  • I like to ski with my family, real real fast. 
  • I made a new mom friend.
  • I KNOW RIGHT!
  • and the county rec center has become my cure for January.
  • Everyone needs a cure for January. 
  • Especially those living in Beijing like pollution.
  • Ruby had a birthday! 3! Can you believe she is 3?
  • I'm pretty sure she is growing to fast
  • But not as fast as Stella is, she is outgrowing the clothes we got her in November.
  • I want to make croissants, bad.
  • But know how much butter is in them.
  • Will Power.
  • Henry is the sweatiest kid.
  • Seriously.
  • Kevin went to Europe for 10 days.
  • I totally survived, way better than I thought I would with 3 kids.
  • I taught the Young Women how to make pie!
  • And I might like making pie more than other people.
  • I'm trying to drink more water in general.
  • Diet Coke is better though.
  • Ruby is left handed. Completely. 
  • The Vine App, I think I'm on board, are you?
And there you have it, rambles about pretty much nothing...




love love

No comments :

Post a Comment