Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween to all! Stella and I had a VERY fun halloween. Stella June Bug became the cutest Lady Bug! We started the day off at my office work party. When my office throws parties, we pretty much don’t work. Its really fun. Stella took second place in the costume contest, and I won a 12 pack of Diet Coke. Greatest prize ever. Then we joined the few thousand other children at Foothill Village to visit Trevor at work. Stella just cruised up and down Sports Den in her costume, so funny!
We met Finley for a little Trick or Treating at Babinskis, mostly so we could sit and ponder the adorable dresses for the girls.
After a very short lived nap at home our friends Trev and Kara along with Jordan came over for chili and Trick or Treating. After thinking about it, all Stella and I ate all day was laffy taffy’s and Almond Joys. Nutritious indeed.
Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!!





No comments :

Post a Comment