Thursday, December 4, 2008

If I have to have a roomate...

...I think I would rather it be a girl.
Instead I live with a boy and a baby. And both are testing my patience this week. They just want to touch me, and I DON'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED. Stella has been standing at my feet reaching at me for 2 days now, and she just wants to touch me. Stella dear, I don't like to be touched. I don't like amusement parks because people touch me. I don't like shopping anywhere on Saturdays because people touch me. Sporting events? NOPE. There is a lot of touching going on in stadiums. Concerts where people are shoving into me? Hell NO. Which is why I am shaking my head for why I have a husband and a toddler. Who both can't keep their hands off of me. I haven't shaved my legs all week, I can't feel that good, can I?
As many of you know, the last week of class is among us and finals are just around the corner. That loving roommate of mine has been absent all week. He says he has been coming home to sleep next to me, and I only have a faint memory of him pushing me off the bed because I was sleeping in the middle of it. I was there first, I should be able to sleep where ever I want. I will be oh so grateful for the damned semester to be over with, then I can enjoy the remaining weeks of December with my husband. Although its just a psych out, because just after December is January and then he just goes back to being our roommate 6 days out of the week. Bummer. Maybe I can trade him out for a girl while he's finishing out the semester? At least a girl will help do the dishes and watch Greys on Thursdays. Hey Ash, you wanna move in? I'm sure we could arrange something with those husbands of ours.

1 comment :

  1. Great...This makes that much more nervous to have a baby. Husbands already do suck (sometimes) as roomates and now you're telling me a kid is just as bad? CRAAAAAPPP.

    ReplyDelete