Monday, July 5, 2010

Month 5

Miss Ruby,
I can't believe you are 5 months old now. You are a complete opposite from your sister, and to be honest, it is refreshing. You are much, much, smaller than Stella was. Like a lot. It has been kinda of nice to keep you nice and small and curled up by my side. I still am in aw that you are really 5 months old. It is so crazy how big you have gotten.
You sleep through the night very well, and are over being snuggled to sleep. You want to just lay down in your crib with your blanket and go to sleep. Most nights I find you sleeping on your belly. You are flipping over like a crazy person, but you pretty much just love to be on your stomach. You will lay there for an insane amount of time just pivoting around on your head. It's a little nerve wracking to turn around and see you've some how slowly managed to wiggle your way to the other side of the room. You would much rather lay on your belly than sit up. You will sit like a gorilla for a few minutes but that is as good as it gets. Hopefully in the next months you will figure that one out, but I have a feeling that you will crawl much sooner than I would like you too.
You are completely in love with your sister. Nobody gets you to giggle quite like Stella does. I got out of the shower a few days ago to find you and Stella laying on my bed just chatting to each other. You have become quite the talker, I wonder where you get that from? You and Stella have your own little conversations all afternoon. It makes me smile from ear to ear to hear it. Because the one thing in that will always stay the same, whether you are at your dads or with me is that you will always have your sister. You two will always have each other regardless of life's situations or circumstances. I am so grateful for that, to know you two will take care of each other makes my heart melt.

Ruby, you really are the most happy baby I have ever seen. You smile and giggle and grin all the time. It is so hard to have a bad day when you are around. Which is so fantastic. I am so in love with you. Thank you for coming to my life and making everything worth it.

Love Love
Mom

1 comment :