Sunday, December 12, 2010

Month 10

Miss Ruby Ruby,
Here we are, you are another month older. Can you believe that? I know every month I write how I can't believe you are another month older, but really I'm stunned every time I think about it. This year has gone by so fast, and you have just continued to be the peaceful perfect spot in it all.
 
Everyone eats you up, pretty school loves you. Your sister loves you. Granpa Granpa Trace adores you. But at the end of the day it's you and me. Leaving you everyday to go to work has been so hard, not being able to listen to you scream for your breakfast, lunch of dinner is heartbreaking. You literally scream until we put the food in your mouth. I guess I'm not that surprised that you are so demanding, I mean you are my baby girl. But at the end of the day we play and play and do nothing but absorb each other until you fall asleep.
You are crawling up the stairs like a crazy person. You have been for months now, but in the last weeks you have decided that they are your personal playground. You will sit with one leg crossed and an arm on the stair above you as a rest. Then when you see me coming you make out like a bandit for the top of the stairs. It is a hillarious to see your little feet move that fast. You also decided that you can stand by yourself, and clap. Your face lights up and you just clap and clap and clap.

Oh Ruby, I love you so much. You are the best thing that has happened to me and Stella, you've taught me how to enjoy the peace you bring. You are a sweet thing that brings the calm into our lives. I can't imagine life without you.
Love Love
Mom

2 comments :

  1. loved the blog overload! :) your girls are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've missed your voice in my head. Your girls are beautiful, we should get together and bake sometime, we could have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete