Friday, December 31, 2010

Party People

The month of December was a month of parties. Isn't it always like that though? Every weekend was consumed with a party here and a party there. But really, who doesn't love a good Christmas party?
Work hosted a fantastic Ugly Sweater Party at the DreamHome. I brought my Tall Friend and we had a great time in our saaweeet sweaters.
We had a little party with Ash. The best part about Kevin's family is that I get to play with Ashley at family functions.I promise to not miss any family function I am invited to! Plus Will and Stella are the best of friends.


Then of course, my favorite party of the entire year is the beloved Tolbert Family Christmas party. The menu and agenda never changes and I adore it. This year I got to participate in the nativity with all the great grand kids. It was a Christmas miracle that I was the virgin Mary. Stella and Ruby both adored Santa, and I mean who wouldn't? He was legit. Like really. Ruby tried her hardest to pull that beard off, but it wasn't going anywhere. 





 Kevin's parents were so nice to invite me and the girls to their family Christmas party. It was really nice to just sit down and have great conversation with them. They adored the girls and spoiled them. Stella has a lot of new favorite people in her life, and it's pretty fantastic.





Because Christmas isn't just about family, its about friends too, we attended another fabulous Christmas party with all the girls! Kevin and I failed at the ugly sweater theme, but enjoyed ourselves regardless!

Thanks to all who invited us to your party and thanks to the Tall friend for wrestling the girls with me. It was really awesome to see all of our family and friends!

Love Love

No comments :

Post a Comment