Friday, February 17, 2012

Cookies

It is way to stressful trying to make pretty sugar cookies that people will want to eat with a 4 year old and a 2 year old fighting over the cookie cutters and touching all the dough. Regardless, we made sugar cookies. Even though Kevin had to mysteriously go to the other room because the chaos of our cookie making was to much for him. Maybe next time I will be a little less OCD and a lot more loving about making cookies? Probably not, I will just make a separate batch for them and then for me.
Don't worry, they each only frosted 2 cookies. Then ate 4 pounds of frosting while smearing it around everywhere. As stressful as it was for me and Kevin, they loved every single moment of it. They giggled and smiled and I had forgotten what making cookies with them felt like. It feels nice to be that mom, the one that makes cookies with them.
Happy Valentines Day!
love love


No comments :

Post a Comment