Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vacation Blog Post pt 5

When you go on vacation for a solid week in the land of greatness it's only obvious that I have 5 dedicated blog posts to such an event. It really was a great vacation, despite the car breaking and having to deal with that, it was the best vacation we've had with the children... dare I say ever? We stayed up late talking and hanging out with my family, we harassed each other, shot things, worked hard, played hard and ate very well. It was such a great week.
(I'm not sure why I feel emotional about ending this series of blog posts, but I do. Sort of like saying goodbye to Micall and TJ. I cried. And now the vacation is really over with...)
Here are the last random photos of our vacation...









Until next year I suppose...
love love

1 comment :

  1. AnonymousJuly 18, 2012

    grandma beth shot a gun?! Wow! i'm impressed

    ReplyDelete