Tuesday, October 2, 2012

a picnic


Most weekends when we have the girls we try to cram in as much as possible, or leave town. It's almost like we feel obliged in some way to jam pack the weekend with fun things to do. But sometimes we just relax, we sleep in and eat pancakes. The girls play with Kevin like I am a complete side note and they are the weekends I love the most. They are the most rejuvenating.
This past weekend was one where we ate pancakes and didn't do any chores.
We went on a picnic! We had crusty bread, babybell cheese, juice in glass bottles and a bucket of KFC!
Well, and I brought the camera...


I hope your weekend was as delightful as ours was!

love love
and
 then, she {snapped}

1 comment :

  1. What a darling family!! Those fall colours are amazing. If you'd like to pop by and link up your photos at our Simple things Sunday part I'd LOVE to have you stop by! :) Rebecca http://simpleasthatblog.com

    ReplyDelete