Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hospital Stay

We spent the standard 48 hours in the hospital and I mostly kissed this little boys head, and took a million photos. OK only 742. Our parents and siblings came to visit and we FaceTimed those who couldn't be there. The girls arrived on Friday night on there way to their Dad's and it was only slightly chaotic. Ruby said hi to her new brother and then told me she was hungry. Stella couldn't stop grinning over him. Not much has changed since we got home. One thing is for sure, everyone is completely smitten with this little one.
Now for the photos...

Chaos. Little girls and their new brother is pure chaos. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
We are a family of 5? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, and clearly you can tell Kevin is beaming over it all.

Look his hat! I made it! And it's a good thing he wasn't any bigger, because for sure it won't fit him next week. 

love love


1 comment :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!He's gorgeous, you look fantastic. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete