Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ramble

I'm not sure what day it is today, so it's just a post about the ramblings in my head.

  • Good heavens I feel like I've had a botched boob job. I wish these things would settle down.
  • Kevin as a stay at home mom is funny
  • He picks up after the children before they've set anything down
  • How about that election? No other comment necessary.
  • I showered and brushed my hair, ok and my teeth, all before 10am yesterday.
  • So of course nobody came to visit. 
  • I woke up at 5am and couldn't find Kevin. He and Henry were asleep in the rocking chair.
  • They were asleep together just because Kevin wanted to hold him. At 3am.
  • Ruby told me that my hair was too crazy today and I needed to calm it down. 
  • The iPads have become the afternoon babysitter. 
  • I cannot stop kissing this newborn. 
  • Why does time go by so fast with a newborn and so slow with a pregnancy?
  • Kevin has been home all week with us, and it's been amazing. 
  • He is ready to go back to work. Apparently this stay at home business isn't for the faint of heart.
  • Stella is very relieved that Henry's belly button is back to normal instead of all scabby.
  • We've gotten peed on dozens of times. 
  • I'm so grateful the weather has been amazing for the last few days. Sitting in the sunshine does wonders for a healing body.
  • This time change is crap. So dark...
  • I have three children. I'm like a real mom now, who drives a 7 passenger vehicle.
  • So weird. I have three children. 
  • They are all pretty damn fantastic.
  • Ruby will be very sad when Kevin goes back to work, they are the best of buds.
  • We left the house for the first time as a family yesterday, we were only 15 minutes behind schedule.
  • But let's be honest, Kevin packed everything up and was waiting on me. 
  • Ruby wants to dance all day long to Katy Perry. I wish she loved someone else. 
  • Ahh... I'm not pregnant anymore. That is a glorious thing.
Now for the rambles from my iPhone...

love love

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE reading your blog- your have a gift at writing for sure!! What a cute family you have! Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast! Your a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete