Friday, November 9, 2012

A beautiful moment

Today was one of those days that I want to remember. Not because anything miraculous happened or terrible. But because my life is beautiful. 
My little family is gathered in the living room playing board games. Stella is claiming Kevin is cheating, and Kevin is continuing to defend himself. Ruby is playing like a two year old would play; mostly getting distracted and insisting that we need the music on so she can dance between turns. Henry is peacefully sleeping through the chaos. There are cookies in the oven and snow falling outside. 
My life isn't without its worries or problems. But moments like these remind me that is completely perfect, the kind of perfect you dream of, you hope for.
I never want to forget how happy this moment makes me.

My cup runith over. 
love love

No comments :

Post a Comment