Tuesday, February 5, 2013

the burn...

Guys,
On Christmas day my mother gave me a Nike running/ athletic jacket. It was pretty cute, it had all those appropriate pockets for head phones and finger holes and such. I put it on and I smiled, it was pretty cute. My mom spoke, trying to vouch for the reason of the gift, "You said you were going to start working out, so I thought you would like that..."
The entire room erupted in laughter.
BAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHA BA.HA.HA.BA.
No but seriously. They did.
So working out isn't really my thing. Never has been, except for those couple of summers I fell in love with riding my bicycle. But then... yada yada. Those Tolberts are exceptionally athletic and I'm the low man on the totem pole, which is still fine, cause I'm faster than Kevin (in short distances). He assures me that it's because he is a giant and I am not. But here is the thing. I have been working out daily since the beginning of 2013. (Doesn't it sound better if I say it was the beginning of 2013 instead, the last month?) And today I was convinced to attend an aerobics class. I know right?
IT.
Kicked.
My.
BUTT.
I have never sweat so much in my life, ever. Even though I looked completely ridiculous doing it, no seriously Stella was laughing at me the whole time. I did it. And now I feel like I can't even be productive, let alone move, for the rest of the day cause I'm pretty freaking tired.
So that's all. I went to an aerobics class today, I left in a puddle of sweat and bought a box of doughnut holes on the way home. Because seriously, it was hard.

love love

No comments :

Post a Comment