Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Are you ready?

Remember how I tend to over do the travel blog posts? There are like days and days of blog posts for the days and days of dreamy vacations I went on. It's fantastic right? Right? Well I'm just adding to the fire here, cause this extra dreamy life of mine has me heading off to the land of the French with no children and no tall friend. Deb and I will meet Micall as she finishes her Moroccan adventure for another fantastic vacation filled with pastries and more pastries in Paris. So just get ready for the insane about of photo blogs that will come, I mean I upgraded my sad little 8GB SD card for a 32GB monster and I plan to fill it like I'm a tourist. Boo-Yah.

**Thanks tall friend for letting me run off to Paris with my favorite girls for a couple of weeks. You're a dream for taking care of those darling children of ours and watering the flowers. J'adore!**


Oh, and we jumped on the trampoline and you would have thought the girls were going to Disneyland. They were so excited that I was going to jump with them. I'm glad they understand how small my bladder is and how much I love them. 
 Excellent form for a non-cheerleader.

 Gus does not like the tramp, or the sunshine or the fact that his hair is translucent. poor kid.


love love

No comments :

Post a Comment