Sunday, August 25, 2013

forever.

It only seemed appropriate that we end our summer off with the best event of the entire season. This last Thursday, Kevin and I were sealed for time and eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. We were able to have the kids in the temple with us and I can't adequately explain the feelings that were there. It was such an amazing, beautiful day. My heart has never been more full for this wonderful family of mine. I am so blessed to call them all mine.
 Ashley Thalman  took our photos before hand, and I'm so excited to see the rest. Thanks Ashley!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have just a few photos from after the sealing, we had to dodge the rain. It only seems appropriate that it rained. 
 When I grow up, I want to be Deb. She is my hero.
 He is a dreamboat.


 Thanks to Trisha for being there for us, for taking a few photos and cheering us on. 
Thank you to those our families who were there to celebrate with us. We missed those who couldn't make it and are grateful for all the well wishes we received. 

love love


*The Brimhall's were there with us, but didn't stay for photos. 

2 comments :

  1. Awww Tehmi. This makes me smile so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys!!! How wonderful! Did you know Ashley Thalman is married to Brigg's cousin? Totally small world. Love that you posted pictures. You all looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete