Thursday, April 17, 2014

Seattle.

Excuse the back log here for a moment. Before I became completely neurotic about pie, I was stewing all the options in my mind. Writing a business plan and price matching all sorts of ingredients, including the testing and perfecting recipes. While I was letting everything settle in my mind I ran away with my mom and sister to Seattle. Happy Birthday Mom! A surprise trip from my dad to a city she'd never been too. It was just a quick get away, but the loveliest long weekends. We stayed up way to late, ate way to much, walked everywhere, and were nothing but inspired by the sights of Seattle. The weather was, dare I say, perfect and the company even better.
I was constantly dreaming of pie and wandering Pikes Place feeling all sorts of inspired. This trip couldn't have come at a better time!


Thanks Dad for giving Mom a weekend with Micall and I, best birthday present ever!
love love

No comments :

Post a Comment